Monet’s Gardens and House will be open to visitors in March 22nd, 2019 and will stay open everyday from 9:30 am through 6:00 pm until November 1st, 2019
Giverny – Monet’s Garden House
Giverny is a tiny village located in Normandy at 1h30 drive from Paris.Claude Monet, one of the most important impressionist painter settled in Giverny in 1883. He transformed the abandoned domaine into a floral masterpiece to be the inspiration for many of his greatest work of art. You will be immerse in the world of Claude Monet and you will discover the painter’s daily life by exploring the studio and the house he lived in for 40 years. Monet’s house is flanked with beautiful lush gardens blooming with flowers. You will be amazed by the magic of the Clos Normand and the oriental atmosphere of the water garden with his Japanese Bridge, “Nymphéas” in the ponds, Japanese peonies and Bamboos.
What to see in Giverny:
Things to know
- Monet’s house
- The clos normand
- The water garden
- The waterlily studio
- The Japanese prints
- A museum dedicated to the impressionist movement
- You can combine your tour in Giverny with the visit of Van Gogh’s room in the village of Auvers Sur Oise.
- Please kindly note that in the village of Giverny there are no ATMs or currency exchange bureau.
Private Guided Tour Given by the foundation
- Normal fare and seniors: 10.20 euros
- Children under 7: free of charge
- Children and students: 7.20 euros
- Disabled: 5.70 euros
- Admission tickets can be purchased on site.
- You can book advance ticket online on the Monet Foundation Website.
- Duration :1 hour 15 to 1 hour 45
- Private tours are given in English, French or German
- Guided tours 2019 rates for 1 to 25 persons: 190 euros for your party or group + admission ticket.
- No queue
- By appointment only. Groups of 20 or more need also to book their time slot with Fondation Monet.
- There is no guided tour possible without appointment.
What We Offer
Get a Quote
We will pick you up at your hotel or residence and we will drive you to Giverny and/or Auvers. We can you help build your visit according to your plan. The vehicle and the driver will be at your disposal for your day trip in Giverny and surroundings. The driver can speak English. He will drive you back at your hotel or residence at the end of your visit.
- Whatsapp : +33177472123
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +33177472123